Part Time Tap Room Manager
Sisyphus Brewing is seeking a part-time experienced Tap Room Manager.
Position Summary: We are seeking talented, enthusiastic, beer knowing, customer service oriented people to join the Sisyphus Team. A passion for craft beer and providing a great time to folks visiting the brewery is a must.
Essential Job Functions
- Managing events and comedy shows.
- Scheduling staff for normal taproom hours and special events
- Hours: Must be available evenings and weekends, occasional weekday shifts, 20 hours/week
- Ability to multi-task in a noisy and fast-paced, distraction-filled environment
- Keep owners informed of all problems or significant matters, take corrective action when necessary
- Move about facility and stand for extended periods of time
- TIPS training or working toward certification within 4 months of hire
- Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests
- Adhere to sanitization procedures
- Greet newly seated guests in a positive and timely manner
- Ensure all financial transactions are accurate, calculate and return appropriate change
- Maintain thorough understanding of all menu items, and be able to answer guest questions regarding each
- Please send resumes with cover letter to: email@example.com with Tap Room Manager in the subject line.
- Application deadline: Open until filled
- Start Date: ASAP
Sisyphus Brewing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sisyphus Brewing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sisyphus Brewing expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sisyphus Brewing’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.